"Titanium Technology: The effective solution for shielding against electromagnetic radiation"
In our modern life we are constantly surrounded by electromagnetic radiation. Electronic devices such as cell phones, computers, wireless routers and other technologies continuously produce electromagnetic radiation that can affect us in many ways. The effects of electromagnetic radiation on our health are not yet fully understood, but there is scientific evidence of potential negative effects.
One way to protect yourself from the effects of electromagnetic radiation is to use titanium as a shield.
Titanium is a metal used in many applications due to its unique properties. It is lightweight, yet very strong and resistant to corrosion. These properties make it a popular material in aerospace, engineering, medicine and many other fields.
Titanium can be used as an EMI shield because of its high conductivity and ability to block or absorb EMI.
Our EIRAMED crystal mat uses a special titanium coating to provide effective electromagnetic shielding. This mat can help block or mitigate electromagnetic radiation before it reaches our body.
The effects of electromagnetic radiation on our health are not yet fully understood, but there is scientific evidence that electromagnetic radiation can have various negative effects.
Some of the possible negative effects are:
- Sleep Disorders: Electromagnetic radiation can disrupt sleep by affecting the production of melatonin, a hormone important to a healthy sleep cycle.
- Effects on the immune system: Some studies have shown that electromagnetic radiation can affect the immune system by reducing the production of antibodies and other immune cells.
- Increased risk of cancer: Although research is inconclusive, there is some evidence that exposure to electromagnetic radiation can increase the risk of cancer.
- Effects on the brain: Electromagnetic radiation can affect the brain by affecting the production of neurotransmitters and other chemical messengers.
- Eye problems: A study has shown that electromagnetic radiation can increase the risk of eye problems such as cataracts and retinal degeneration.
There are many studies dealing with the connection between electromagnetic radiation and cancer.
Some studies have shown that long-term exposure to electromagnetic radiation can increase the risk of certain types of cancer.
For example, a study published in the Journal of Environmental and Public Health in 2018 found that people who regularly use cell phones may be at increased risk of brain and salivary gland tumors.
However, it is important to note that many of these studies cannot prove a direct cause-and-effect relationship between EMR and cancer, as there are other factors that influence cancer risk, such as genetics, environmental factors, or personal lifestyle.
Despite this, there are many experts who recommend that caution be exercised when it comes to exposure to electromagnetic radiation.
It is advisable to reduce the use of devices that generate electromagnetic radiation when possible and to use products that provide electromagnetic shielding to minimize the risk.
So, using titanium as an electromagnetic shield can help reduce these negative effects.